Quinn Equipment Service
Once you buy a machine from Quinn Company, our commitment to you does not end … it is only the beginning. It is our business to help you get the most out of all your equipment.
Our service staff is more than 550+ strong and includes a team of well-trained, highly skilled technicians. Our techs go above and beyond to keep your machines on the job. With our own apprenticeship program, our team is trained to find the fastest and most-cost effective solutions to return your equipment to peak operating condition. You’ll also receive excellent customer service from our product support sales representatives and hydraulic service, undercarriage and SOS specialists. Quinn also offers on-site equipment repair to get your construction equipment up and running as quickly as possible.
GET A FREE QUOTE!
Quinn Company backs your equipment with complete service and resources to help extend the life of your machine. Getting the job done right is our strength, we provide multiple services to keep your equipment operating at peak performance.
Machines fail where they work. With 250+ fully equipped service vehicles in the field each day, Quinn Company can save you time and money by sending a qualified technician to your job site. When an unexpected breakdown occurs, call Quinn Company for jobsite repairs.
Field Service Capabilities
- Mobile Welding
- On Site Build & Line Boring
- On Site Boring of Loader Tower Frames, Scraper Articulations, etc.
In the event of an emergency, you can count on Quinn Company. Quinn Company has the equipment and expertise you need when disaster strikes. Our highly‐trained service technicians, after hour emergency parts availability, and rental generators can help limit your downtime in an emergency. Call 888-987-8466 for emergency Service support.
Your CAT machine is built to be rebuilt. Just because a single component is failing, it doesn’t mean there isn’t still plenty of life left in your Cat® equipment. Quinn Company factory‐trained technicians will perform a top‐to‐bottom reconditioning process transforming your equipment from tired to like new.
The extensive Cat® Certified Rebuild program incorporates the very latest critical engineering updates into your machine. After a thorough evaluation, including more than 200 tests/inspections and the automatic replacement of up to 7,000 parts (depending on model), you’ll receive a like‐new machine and new warranty.
Certified Complete Machine Rebuild Services
- Complete rebuild process certified by Cat
- Customer Evaluation
- Extended Powertrain Protection ‐ 3‐year / 5,000‐hour warranty included
- Only genuine Cat parts used
- Performance Testing
- Product Link hardware and access to VisionLink included
- Painting and new decals
- Reinforce frame
- Recondition radiator, engine, transmission, torque converter, hydraulics, and axle
- 50% – 60% of new machine cost with customer core
Eligible Cat Certified Machine Types
- Track‐type tractors and track loaders
- Wheel loaders and tractors
- Soil and landfill compactors
- Motor graders and scrapers
- Off‐highway trucks and tractors
Cat® machines are designed to provide you with years of rugged reliability and unstoppable production. But even the best equipment can get “tired,” especially after heavy use in demanding applications for an extended period of time. Not to mention new technology can make older machines obsolete.
With a like new warranty and a new serial number, your equipment will be restored to its original productivity.
Schedule your Cat Certified Rebuild with Quinn Company today!
Equipment Management Solutions
Data from your machines and analysis tools can help you make timely decisions that will help you control costs, improve operations, manage people and reduce risk. The seamless equipment management technology from Cat will help drive your business forward.
Cat EM Services offers you the ability to:
- Reduce costs through preventive maintenance, fleet optimization and life cycle planning
- Improve utilization by scheduling equipment and personnel better
- Know the location, health and efficiency of equipment
- Spot problems before they happen with data, inspections and fluid analysis
- Receive expert recommendations on equipment maintenance and repair
- Track equipment location, speed and avoidance zones
- Reduce emissions by burning less fuel
- Make compliance reporting easier with better emissions monitoring
Whether you manage five machines or 100, the first step is understanding what your machine can tell you and how that information can make a difference to your bottom line.
Click here for more information on Cat EM Services by Quinn Company. Contact Quinn Company’s EMSolutions department by email or at (559) 891‐5496.
Cat’s VisionLink suite of applications is designed to help construction/heavy equipment fleet owners get better results and improve their bottom line. VisionLink takes advantage of the cellular and satellite radios (telematics devices) on your construction equipment.
VisionLink will measure your construction fleets:
- Fuel Burn
Click here to learn more about Quinn Company’s VisionLink services.
S•O•S Fluid Analysis
Scheduled Oil Sampling, S•O•S for short, allows you to see what is going on inside your machine and detect problems before they become serious.
Caterpillar S•O•S Services include:
- Oil Analysis
- Coolant Analysis (Level 1 & Level 2)
- Diesel Fuel Analysis
- Same Day Turnaround on All Oil & Coolant Samples
- 5 Day Turnaround on Diesel Fuel Samples
- Detects & Pinpoints Problems Early
- Proactively Scheduled Downtime To Fit Into Your Workload
- Protect Future Performance & Reliability of Equipment
- 24‐Hour Online Access to Your Equipment
S•O•S Services results are presented in a clear, concise, easy‐to‐understand report. Trained personnel provide recommendations or specific, immediate actions on each report. If a critical situation is identified, you will be notified immediately.
Click here to learn more about Quinn Company’s S•O•S Services.
SERVICE REPAIR NOTIFICATIONS
Our customized service repair notification system organizes, prioritizes, and documents our service repairs – then communicates that information straight to our customers via notifications.
Updates are sent immediately by text message for:
- Service requests
- Work order acknowledgements
- Repair progress
Learn more about our notification system:
Contact your local Quinn service center to sign up for text notifications.
Proper service can prevent unexpected breakdowns that keep your equipment out of commission for an extended period of time. Prompt and reliable maintenance can also extend the life of your machines, so you’ll need to replace them much less frequently. Whether you require basic preventive maintenance or complete repairs and rebuilds of complex engine components, Quinn Company will meet your needs for your heavy equipment services.
Contact your local Quinn Service Center today!
Find the equipment service you need at these locations:
- Bakersfield, CA
- Corcoran, CA
- Firebaugh, CA
- Foothill Ranch, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Indio, CA
- Lancaster, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Santa Maria, CA
- Sylmar, CA
- Victorville, CA