Quinn is a goal-oriented company, striving to exceed our customers’ expectations everyday.
Our Vision: Top 5 by 100.
Our goal is to be one of North America’s top 5 Caterpillar dealers in customer loyalty, employee engagement and market share.
Our Mission: Help our customers succeed.
We help our customers succeed, by knowing it– understanding all we can about our products, our services and our customers’ needs; by owning it – taking personal responsibility in everything we do; and by sharing it – communicating promptly and regularly with our customers and our fellow employees.
- Tells the truth and is honest and forthcoming in all business transactions
- Lives up to commitments by delivering on any promises he or she makes
- Takes personal responsibility for his or her own actions
- Does the right thing, even when difficult or inconvenient
- Works hard to build mutually beneficial, lasting relationships with customers, teammates and partners
- Build trust and respect by giving responsive and consistent service
- “We are in the relationship business, we just happen to sell machines and engines.” – Ed Rapp, Caterpillar Group President
- Knows how his or her role contributes to Company Vision, Values and Goals
- Is responsible to carry out his or her role as a team member
- Is willing to sacrifice personal gain for the team’s best interest
- Shares ideas and solutions among all divisions, departments and locations
- Respects other people’s opinions, and respects their property
- Seeks, accepts and gives feedback in a positive manner
- Treats people fairly, with dignity, and in a way he or she would like to be treated
- Speaks positively about other people, departments and division
- Takes pride in performance, doing it right the first time
- Uses all available resources to deliver creative solutions
- Maintains a professional appearance in self and work area
- Meets or exceeds customers’ expectations
- Displays enthusiastic responsiveness to customers, co-workers, and partners
- Is committed to responding quickly because our customers can’t afford to wait
- Has a “can do” attitude in delivering what is promised
- Anticipates customer, co-worker, partner and Company needs