Electrical Power Generating Systems for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
Healthcare facilities know blackouts aren’t a luxury they can afford. When the well-being of your patients is at risk, you can’t take chances with your critical electrical loads. Yet today, there’s more to worry about than ever: seasonal power outages, and utility deregulation or privatization. And in a time where more hospitals, clinics and private physician practices are using electronic medical records to store and share sensitive patient information, a power loss or interruption could result in a devastating data breach.
At Quinn Power Systems, we understand the needs of healthcare providers and offer a range of generators for hospitals and clinics that ensure you have a reliable backup system in place at all times. Whether you’re looking for a standby commercial generator or a commercial facility generator, we’ll help you find a solution that meets strict U.S. EPA emission standards and helps you operate at peak efficiency.
We Offer a Wide Selection of Cat® Generators for Hospitals and Much More
Quinn has been serving Central and Southern California companies like yours since 1919, and we’ve been an authorized Cat dealer since 1925. We’re able to offer an extensive assortment of power generation equipment from Caterpillar® that will deliver reliable performance in any healthcare environment. Our solutions include:
- Standby power: Our selection of hospital backup generators in California and other industrial equipment will provide reliable standby power when electricity from the grid is unavailable. You’ll find standby power units in a variety of sizes, configurations and output capacities to ensure compatibility with your facility’s unique requirements. You’ll have fewer worries about issues such as power disruptions during a medical procedure or the protection of sensitive patient data during an outage.
- Cat generators for hospitals: We offer high-quality hospital generators for sale from Caterpilla that will meet the needs of the modern healthcare facility. You’ll also find supporting power generation equipment such as switchgear, automatic transfer switches and uninterruptible power supply systems.
- Industrial and commercial backup generator rentals: If you need hospital generators for a temporary situation, you can rent one from Quinn Power Systems. Rent a generator to serve as a primary electricity source or to deliver backup power during an outage. A typical application for a generator rental for healthcare applications is to provide power for an emergency first-aid station. We offer flexible daily, weekly, monthly or long-term rental agreements at competitive rates.
Since 1919, Quinn Power Systems has been providing sales and service of Cat® industrial equipment and power generation products. As the authorized Cat dealer for Southern and Central California, we know the needs of healthcare facilities and have the expertise to match your organization with the product that’s right for it. Choose standby power units in all available sizes – or combine units for almost any size load. Your system will start automatically.
Reliable standby power is needed to:
- Prevent disruption of a critical process or procedure
- Sustain critical communications
- Prevent loss of refrigerated goods
- Protect sensitive data and electronic components
Quinn Power Systems can supply your complete standby generator system. For multiple facilities, Quinn can give you one-source service and accountability.
- Size your system using EPG Design Pro software
- Select accessories such as cooling system, switchgear and controls
- Install and test your whole-building system equipment
- Provide regular maintenance to ensure reliable starts
- Service and testing to keep your system regulatory compliant
CAT Generators for Hospitals
One of the most trusted names in power generation, Caterpillar manufactures a number of products designed to meet the needs of today’s healthcare facilities. Renowned for their ease-of-use, efficiency and low life-cycle costs, you’ll find Cat hospital generators at work in some of the world’s top medical facilities. We carry equipment for everything from providing critical life support power to keeping electronic systems up and running during unexpected outages. Our commercial standby generators are supported by Cat automatic transfer switches (ATS), uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems and switchgear for seamless performance and lasting durability.
Our selection of industrial backup generator sets for hospitals healthcare facilities come available in 60 Hz standby diesel and gas models. We also offer cost-effective and reliable standby and primary power equipment from Olympian, the value brand in the Caterpillar® family of products. You’ll find a variety of power system solutions ranging from industrial engines to switchgear and paralleling controls, ATS ATC breakers and contactors and stand-alone microgrids.
When you invest in Cat industrial generators and electric power generating systems, you benefit from:
- Exceptional serviceability and minimal maintenance requirements to lower long-term operating costs
- Clean and quiet operations for use in a variety of indoor healthcare environments and facilities
- Units tested at and above 100% rated-load capacity to ensure safe operation
- Dedicated support and technical capabilities of your local Cat dealership – Quinn Power Systems
Visit Caterpillar’s line up of power generation products online for more information.
Industrial and Commercial Backup Generator Rentals
Need a power solution on a temporary basis? Quinn Company is fully equipped to meet your short- or long-term needs for industrial engines, emergency backup generators and more. We offer flexible rental terms and the ability to swap unit models based on your changing project requirements.
Our rental inventory includes a variety of products for primary and standby power, and we can also provide solutions for whole-building systems and facility generators. Whether you’re responding to a disruption to the grid or staging a temporary aid station in a location without a reliable power source, renting equipment provides you with the flexibility to overcome every challenge.
CAT Commercial Facility Generators and Industrial Engines
When you operate in the healthcare industry, accessing the right electric power generating systems is a top priority. Trust the experts at Quinn Power Systems to provide cost-effective solutions that completely solves your power system requirements. Our experienced factory-trained staff will go the extra mile to ensure your success.
When you partner with us for primary power or backup generators, advantages include:
- 9 sales locations with convenient freeway access throughout California
- Service and support provided by factory-trained Cat technicians
- Local field service available 24/7 for on-site assistance and emergency support
- Late-model, low-hour rental units tested and maintained by skilled technicians
Cat Gas and Diesel Generator Set Spec Sheets
Cat Rental Generator Sets
|Rating||Fuel / Emission Strategy|
|20 ekW : XQ20||Diesel / EPA Tier 4 Interim|
|30 ekW : XQ30||Diesel / EPA Tier 4 Interim|
|45 ekW : XQ45||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|60 ekW : XQ60||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|80 ekW : XQ80||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|100 ekW : XQ100||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|175 ekW : XQ175||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|230 ekW : XQ230||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|300 ekW : XQ300||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
|400 ekW : XQ400||Diesel / EPA Tier 3 / Stationary Emergency|
Comprehensive Service and Support for Your Power Generation Equipment
At Quinn, we support our hospital generators and related power generation equipment with reliable service. We’ll work closely with you to select the best products for your unique healthcare environment and assist you with system configuration. We can also provide local field service, including 24/7/365 on-site support during an emergency.
A backup power system is an investment in the future and reputation of your facility. When you purchase a hospital generator at Quinn Power Systems, you can take advantage of lending opportunities directly from programs offered by Caterpillar’s Cat Financial. Whatever your financial situation, Quinn Power Systems will do whatever is necessary to help ensure financing is available, from conventional loans to flexible leases with no up-front costs, and low, fixed monthly payments.
Get a Closer Look at Our Hospital Generators for Sale in California
Quinn Power Systems has multiple locations throughout Central and Southern California to serve all your power generation equipment needs. You’ll find us in the following cities:
Feel free to stop by and meet our team. We’ll be happy to help you explore your options and choose the right products for your needs and budget.
Click here to contact your local Quinn Power Systems representative.