ThinkBIG about your future. Jump-start a great career working with Cat equipment. The Caterpillar
Dealer Service Technician program is a terrific opportunity for personal growth and a rewarding, lifelong
career. This four-year, state and federally approved apprenticeship program is based exclusively on
Caterpillar equipment training through the Heavy Equipment and Diesel Technology Department at San
Joaquin Delta College.
ThinkBIG graduates go on to become specialized experts, skilled in a wide variety of technologies,
- Electronically-controlled Engines, Transmissions & Hydraulics
- Sophisticated Computer-based Diagnostics
- State-of-the-art Hydraulics Systems
- Transmissions & Undercarriages
- And more…
ThinkBIG technicians who graduate apply what they learned through the program to service and repair
over 300 different Caterpillar machines and engines as well as work in a wide variety of industries,
- Logging & Forestry
- Power Generation
- Light & Heavy Construction
- Road Building
- Material Handling
- Trucking & Transport
- Quarry & Aggregate Mining
Students who complete the program earn competitive pay, have stable employment and receive a
comprehensive benefit package that rivals any in the industry. Benefit plans include medical and dental
insurance, retirement plans, and a strong commitment to lifelong learning. Promote from within
philosophies provide excellent opportunities for career advancement. If you’re interested in a career
with the biggest name in heavy equipment, the Caterpillar ThinkBIG program is for you.
Ideal Candidates For This Program Include:
- Technician School Graduates
- Individuals with a military mechanical background
- Individuals with strong mechanical backgrounds and heavy equipment repair experience
- High school graduates
- Students enrolled in college
Click here to learn more about ThinkBIG.
Contact our ThinkBIG recruiter at 562-463-4051 or email@example.com with questions.