Cylinder Block Machining and Block Repair
A cracked or damaged cylinder block doesn’t necessarily have to result in an expensive engine replacement, or worse, having to purchase a brand-new machine. A well-executed cylinder block repair can provide a cost-effective alternative that will have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line. Ever-Pac, a full-service machine shop located in Riverside, CA can perform fast and affordable on-site cylinder and engine block machining and repair service for companies throughout Southern CA.
State-of-the-Art Technology Enables Us to Perform On-Site Block Machining
It takes the most technologically-advanced equipment to provide effective on-site cylinder and engine block machining and repair, and that’s exactly what we now have at our disposal. Ever-Pac is now featuring:
“The Rottler Cylinder Block Machine” which means… Improving our efficiency and better service for you!
Rottler has been providing innovative precision machinery solutions for more than 80 years. The Rottler lineup of cylinder block machining equipment includes the F88S, Rottler’s largest multipurpose machine that can easily accommodate today’s big block diesel engines, including the Cat 3500 and 3600 Series.
Efficiency and Versatility in One Machine
The massive F88S employs state of the art technology for machining large diesel engines used for earthmoving, mining, oil and gas industry, power generation, marine, etc.
Optional Automatic cycle software and production tooling allow complete block banks to be machined without operator attendance, once the job is set up and the “cycle start” button is pressed, the operator is free to “walk away” and do other work while the F88S completes a block bank or main line bore unattended!
On-site block machining with the F88S is also remarkably fast. A Cat 3500 engine can be completely machined from floor to floor in less than two hours. Faster machining means your engine can be back in service and productive with minimal downtime.
Our Expert Machinists Make the Difference
Our team of skilled machinists has the expertise to take full advantage of the on-site block machining capabilities the F88S has to offer. They also have extensive experience in working with Cat 3500 and 3600 engines, as well as those of other leading manufacturers. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing your repair will be done right the first time.
Learn More About the Advantages of On-Site Block Machining Services From Ever-Pac
Ever-Pac is a division of Quinn Company, Southern CA’s most trusted heavy equipment solutions provider for nearly 100 years. On-site block machining by Ever-Pac includes the same unwavering commitment to client support and service that you have come to expect from Quinn Company.
- Cylinder Block Repair: Equipment engines operate under extreme heat and pressure, and that heat and pressure can cause cylinder blocks to crack over time. At Ever-Pac, we have the tools and resources needed to repair these cracks and save you from expensive replacement costs.
- Cylinder Block Reconditioning: Return your cylinder blocks to like-new condition when you choose reconditioning services from Ever-Pac. Our team can service your cylinder block and take care of the small maintenance and repair tasks that help your cylinder block perform like it did when it first rolled off the assembly line.
- Cylinder Block Rebuilding: We take apart your cylinder block in order to fully scrub away the grease and other residue that has built up during use. Next, we take a look at the condition of the block, machining it as needed. We’ll then rebuild the cylinder block and tighten caps so your machine can perform at its peak.
- Cylinder Block Surfacing: Achieve optimal performance when you take advantage of cylinder block surfacing services, which creates a flat cylinder head that fully seals the head gasket’s fluids and gases.
- Cylinder Block Main Line Boring: Over time, bores become worn or damaged, or they may lose their roundness. They might also fall out of alignment or lose their centering. Main line boring alleviates these issues.
- Cylinder Block Sleeving: Repair damaged or worn cylinder blocks through a simple and cost-effective process called sleeving.
- Cylinder Block Boring in-Place: For equipment that can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. We can provide boring in-place services on large machinery and cylinder blocks.
- Engine Block Repair: Save money by repairing cracked, damaged or worn engine blocks rather than investing in replacement parts that may not perform quite as well as the original.
- Engine Block Reconditioning: Achieve like-new condition for your engine block by reconditioning a component that is beginning to show its age.
- Engine Block Rebuilding: The process of taking apart and rebuilding an engine block includes a thorough cleaning and the replacement of caps and other small parts that may have passed their usable lifespans.
- Engine Block Resurfacing: Achieve optimal performance for your engine block when you choose to resurface it to seal in fluids and gases.
- Engine Block Main Line Boring: We’ll repair damaged or worn bores in your engine block or realign bores that have lost their centering.
- Engine Block Sleeving: Make the most of your existing engine block by choosing this inexpensive process that improves performance and helps you get the most out of your equipment.
- Engine Block Boring in-Place: Like with our cylinder block boring in-place services, we come to your location to take care of your boring needs on large machinery and engine blocks.
For more information about our on-site block machining services in Riverside, CA , contact your Product Support Sales Rep.