Manage Your Equipment Health with Cat Condition Monitoring
Condition Monitoring not only helps boost uptime and enhance service flexibility, it also helps your Operations and Maintenance people work more closely together. It gives your maintenance team more flexibility in scheduling service calls – maximizing uptime and avoiding unexpected failures.
TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
- Schedule repairs before failure, limiting expensive downtime
- Perform maintenance when it’s needed, not too soon or too late
- Extend component life by tracking condition, not hours
- Identify areas where you can reduce idle time and fuel burn
- Allocate assets more efficiently
- Make changes to your site that boost production and efficiency
- Determine the ideal time to upgrade or replace older equipment
- Avoid safety incidents resulting from equipment or component failure
- Identify unsafe situations or risky behavior before accidents occur
- Monitor fatigue and distraction in the cab (requires the Driver Safety System)
- Spot opportunities to train operators to work more accurately or safely
- Free up your internal resources for other jobs
- Catch and fix human errors before they lead to major issues
Condition Monitoring will process your equipment data and generate service, maintenance and operational recommendations that help you increase efficiency, lower costs and improve equipment availability.
Click there to learn more about Condition Monitoring from Cat.
Download our Condition Monitoring brochure.
Your equipment has something to say – Condition Monitoring helps you listen. Contact you local Quinn product support representative to sign up today!