VisionLink is a secure web-based application available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A common internet connection and web browser are all that is needed to access all features and telematics data transmitted from your equipment.
- Event and diagnostic codes, hours, fuel and idle time, start and stop time reporting
- Connects to Parts.Cat.Com for online parts ordering
- Connects to S•O•SSM Services for fluid analysis results
Transmissions via cell or satellite
View 24 hours a day
Event and diagnostic codes, hours, fuel and idle time, start and stop time reporting
- Manage inefficient use, maintenance, health and more
- Efficiently identify and execute on maintenance needs
- Identify harsh operation of other maintenance needs that can degrade component life
- Extend component lives by proactively managing health and maintenance needs
- Manage working vs. idle time and fuel usage
Contact Quinn’s Cat Connect Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.228.2382 to learn more about VisionLink®.
For information regarding Caterpillar’s Data Governance and information sharing policies in regards to equipment information collected from Cat® Connect customers relating to machines, products or other assets and their associated worksites, please click here.