To improve your productivity and maintain profit margins, you need reliable, hardworking farming and agricultural equipment. With Quinn Company, you get that – and more.
As the Cat® dealership for central and southern California, Quinn offers the complete line of the industry-leading equipment. We also offer a range of reliable equipment from allied brands.
More than just selling used and new farming and agriculture equipment, Quinn can also extend the service life of your machines with our expert service and expedited parts delivery. Choose Quinn as your full-service dealer and drive the progress of your farm, ranch or orchard.
New and Used Agriculture Equipment for Sale
Cat’s reliable and fuel-efficient farming and agriculture equipment keeps operators safe – and your insurance costs manageable. With high-performance attachments, you can turn one machine into a multitasking powerhouse.
In addition to new Cat equipment, you’ll also get access to a host of used equipment when you partner with Quinn. Buying used is often the smart decision when you need to keep your equipment budget in check.
Benefits of Farming and Agriculture Equipment
When you partner with Quinn, you have access to superior solutions for your farming and agriculture needs. Fendt and Massey Ferguson tractors will help increase your farming operation’s efficiency and productivity while maximizing your uptime. Our machines will serve you reliably day in and day out.
Some of the benefits you’ll experience when using Fendt and Massey Ferguson tractors for your agricultural applications include:
- Cost-effectiveness: Both Fendt and Massey Ferguson use the most advanced industry technology to improve safety, reliability and efficiency, all translating into added cost savings for your company. Automated technologies like Cat Command equip you to further enhance productivity on your farm.
- Shorter lead times: When you choose Quinn Company, you’ll have access to one of the industry’s most comprehensive inventories. While ordering from some dealers sometimes requires months of lead time, Quinn strives to make your wait as short as possible.
- Return on investment (ROI): New equipment often provides immediate dividends in efficiency and production. In addition, many of our used models come certified to offer you years of service and reliability.
- Warranty protection: We also offer extended warranties on your equipment to ensure your machines stay working and function properly.
- Peace of mind: Whether you’re buying new or used machinery, you know you’re receiving reliable, high-quality equipment from your local Ag experts. Our comprehensive certification process for used machines eliminates any guesswork, allowing you to make your purchase with complete confidence.
Reap the Greatest ROI With Our Expert Service and Reliable Parts
Quinn’s team of factory-trained technicians and extensive parts inventory can breathe new life into your aging farming and agriculture equipment. Keep unproductive downtime to a minimum and avoid costly repairs with a scheduled maintenance plan customized for your unique fleet.
When you’re in a pinch, you can count on Quinn. We offer emergency repair services and fast parts delivery.
Financing Ag Equipment
If you’re looking for flexible payment options for your purchase, rental, parts or repair, the finance team at Quinn Ag Products can help. When opportunities arise for new projects and a chance to grow your business, you need to act on them fast. Full support from AGCO Finance allows Quinn’s credit and finance professionals to offer you the best packages to fit your budget.
Many of our Cat Customer Value Agreements (CVAs) offer planned maintenance coverage, an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) and connectivity with Vision Link®. We also offer various discounts to members of specific trade and agricultural associations.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your agricultural operation be productive, efficient and profitable.