Efficiency and reliability are essential to the success of your dairy farm. That’s why it’s important your equipment is reliable and runs on a regular basis. Cat dairy equipment is the equipment you can depend on to keep your operation running.
Cat’s mixed fleet of loaders can perform a variety of tasks, and with the right attachments, they’ll perform with precision and accuracy.GET A FREE QUOTE!
BUILT FOR ANY TASK, FARMERS CAN RELY ON CAT.
Cat Skid Steers for Dairy Operations
Built for outstanding performance, comfort and versatility, the Cat D3 Series Skid Steer Loaders offer:
- Advanced Display Monitor
- Choice of Vertical or Radial Lift
- Cat Intelligent Leveling (ILEV) System
- High Performance Hydraulic System
- High Flow Hydraulic Systems
- Two Speed Option
- Ride Control
- Smart Attachments
- Ergonomic Joystick Controls
- Ample Leg Room
- High Back, Heated, Air Ride Seat
The superior comfort and spacious working environment of the Cat D3 Series Skid Steer Loaders offer all day comfort when you’re putting in a full day’s work.
Click here to download the Cat D3 Series Skid Steer Loader brochure.
Contact your local Quinn Ag Products sales representative for a quote on a Cat D3 Series Skid Steer Loader.
Cat Compact Wheel Loaders for Dairy Operations
Stable, fast, and versatile, the Cat 906M, 907M, and 908M compact wheel loaders offer exceptional loading and fork performance.
The Cat Compact Wheel Loader M Series features:
- 3 Coupler Choices
- Optimized Z-Bar Linkage
- High-Speed Transmission
- Engine Air Pre-Cleaner
- Ag Specific Tires
- On-the-go Adjustability with Onboard Computer
- Low-Effort Joystick Controls
- Redesigned Pedal Layout
- LED Work Lights
- Excellent Visibility with Pillar-Less Rear Glass
- Air Conditioning with Defrost/Demist (optional)
- Fully Adjustable Seat Suspension
- Heated, Air Suspension Seat with Lumbar and Seat Back Tilt Adjustment (optional)
The Cat Compact Wheel Loaders are configured for quick travel from farm to field. They’re compact, yet powerful, maximizing the performance of the machine in any application.
Confidently handle loads with precise control – lift, steer and drive without compromise – with the Cat M Series Compact Wheel Loaders. Contact your Quinn Ag Products sales representative to find the Cat solution to your dairy operation.
Cat Wheel Loaders for Dairy Operations
The Cat M Series Wheel Loaders set a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort, featuring:
- Operator Profiles and Coded Start
- Fuel Efficient Quick Reverse
- High torque, Low Speed C7.1 Engine
- Intelligent Hystat Powertrain for Working the Steepest Slopes
- Programmable In-Cab Kick-Outs
- Optimized Z-bar Linkage
- Wide Set Tires
- Superior All-Around Visibility
- Comfortable Seats (heated and cooled seat option)
- Adaptable Ergonomic Controls
- Automatic Climate Control with Heated Rear Glass
Extremely low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day and even all night! Learn how you can handle more material with the Cat M series wheel loader – contact your Quinn Ag Products sales representative today.
We understand traditions vary from farm to farm, but the commitment to the land and the animals is always the same. Dependable equipment is a big part of your success. Cat equipment delivers on that.
Contact your local Quinn Ag Products sales representative today for more information on how Cat equipment can improve your dairy farm operations.
Ready to purchase your next machine? View our finance offers!
Dairy Farmers of America members are eligible to receive discounts on new machine purchases. Discounts opportunities include:Are you a member of the Dairy Farmers of America? Take advantage of your members discount!
Backhoe Loaders – Save $2,500
Wheel Loaders – Save $2,000 – $4,000
Compact Track Loaders – Save $1,500
Mini Excavators – Save $1,500
Telehandlers – Save $1,500
Skid Steer Loaders – Save $1,500
Not a member of the DFA yet? Sign up here!
Farming in California
Meet the De Jong’s. The De Jong family has survived and thrived dairy farming in California for eight decades. Watch below to hear their story.