Quinn Company has the best selection of equipment for the tough jobs that you do. Whether you need to move a mountain or dig a trench, Quinn has the equipment and the attachments to give you the flexibility you need. We also provide the best service in the region, including on-site support to keep your machines on the job for years to come.
Electric Rope Shovels
Hydraulic Mining Shovels
Load Haul Dumps
Site Prep Tractors
Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders
Underground - Hard Rock
Underground - Longwall
We Feature a Broad Selection of New Cat® Equipment for Sale in California
Caterpillar® is the best-known and most widely respected heavy equipment brand in the world. The Cat equipment product line, consisting of more than 300 machines, sets the standard for our industry. Whether you need a hard-working, reliable product for construction, agriculture, mining, landscaping or industrial use, a new Cat machine will allow you to get the job done faster and more efficiently than ever. You’ll also appreciate the low operating and ownership costs that will have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line.
As an authorized Cat equipment dealer, Quinn Company is your exclusive source for new Cat equipment in Central and Southern California. Our lineup includes new heavy construction equipment like backhoe loaders, dozers, excavators and skid steers. You’ll also find Ag products like harvesters and tractors and much more. We’re also your source for work tool attachments that will enhance the versatility and increase the value of your equipment.
What Are the Benefits of Purchasing New Equipment From Caterpillar?
Advantages of buying new machines from Caterpillar and Quinn Company include:
- Access to the latest technologies: Caterpillar continues to raise the bar when it comes to heavy equipment technology. A new machine will allow your team to work more efficiently at the jobsite. You’ll also be able to monitor and track equipment performance, which can reduce your operating costs.
- Fewer maintenance and repair issues: Speaking of lower operating costs, new machines will likely require less maintenance and repairs than older models. Combined with the legendary Caterpillar longevity and dependability, you can expect many years of service and maximum equipment uptime.
- Increased comfort and safety: New Cat machines include enhanced comfort attributes such as spacious cabs and ergonomically designed and located controls to keep your operators fresh and productive. And with the integration of the latest safety features, you’ll experience fewer workplace accidents that can delay your projects or result in injuries to your crew members.
- High resale value: Cat machines hold their value well. When the time finally comes to sell or trade in a model, you can count on getting top dollar for your equipment.
- Flexible financing options: With our broad range of financing packages, Quinn Company can make buying new Cat equipment in California as affordable and budget-friendly as possible.
- Warranty coverage: Caterpillar offers the best new machine warranties in the industry, giving you extra protection and peace of mind.
Quinn Company: We’ve Been Serving the Region’s Heavy Equipment Needs for an Entire Century
Quinn has been the machinery and equipment company of California in cities like Riverside, Oxnard, Fresno and Los Angeles for businesses like yours for many years. In fact, we’ve been helping all types of Central and Southern California industrial, agricultural, mining and construction operations since 1919. We also offer industry gold standard service performed by a dedicated team of factory-trained technicians. It’s no wonder that Quinn is the California machinery and equipment company that businesses think of first whenever they need a quality new, used or rental Cat machine.
Whether you are in Fresno, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Riverside, Oxnard or Santa Maria, there’s a Quinn location nearby that’s ready to serve you.
Get a Closer Look at All the New Cat Machines for Sale in California
Learn more about how new machines from Caterpillar and Quinn Company can help you increase productivity, lower your equipment costs and create a safer work environment for your employees. Stop by the Quinn store near you to see the products in person and meet our team.
Find the new Cat equipment you need at these locations:
- Bakersfield, CA
- Corcoran, CA
- Firebaugh, CA
- Foothill Ranch, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Lancaster, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Santa Maria, CA
- Sylmar, CA