Agriculture Equipment for Sale
Since 1919, Quinn Company has set the standard for the agricultural industry. From our humble beginnings as a tractor dealer in the San Joaquin Valley to our current network of locations across southern and central California, Quinn Company has earned a reputation for providing expert support and excellent value for farmers and other agricultural workers.
Over the years, we’ve expanded to provide a full range of agricultural services equipment, but we haven’t forgotten our commitment to our state’s farms, ranches and orchards. You can count on us for leading agricultural services equipment, as well as the parts and expert services to back up your investment.
Click here to download our Ag brochure.
New, Used and Rental Equipment with Expert Parts and Service
Selling and maintaining high-quality agricultural services equipment is only part of what we do. View the links below for more information about replacement parts and more. At Quinn, we offer a wide range of ag equipment for rent. Additionally, if you are interested in purchasing used ag equipment, or just looking to update your current products, Quinn Company is ready to assist you:
- New Ag Equipment – Placing your investment in new pieces of machinery can boost your bottom line in the long run if you rely on your agricultural equipment day in and out. Our inventory includes Cat® machines plus other manufacturers like Challenger and Massey Ferguson.
- Rental Ag Equipment – Renting is always a viable option when you require machines for short-term projects. Rely on Quinn for a full line of articulated and AGCO Challenger Track-Type Tractors and select Massey Ferguson models for your specific jobs.
- Used Ag Equipment – From farm tractors to skid steer loaders to implements, our selection of used agricultural equipment meets exceptional standards of quality, reliability and affordability.
- Quinn Online Parts Ordering – The easy-to-use Quinn PartStore allows you to view parts lists, check availability, review pricing, place orders online and select shipping options from your computer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Booster Pumps – Quinn knows that you demand the highest performance from your irrigation pumps. Our professionally engineered, high-quality, centrifugal pumps deliver years of trouble free, efficient operation. Click here to learn more about Quinn booster pumps.
As the exclusive Cat dealer in southern California, our factory-trained technicians are fully equipped to provide maintenance, repairs and warranty service, either at any of our convenient locations or directly on your worksite. We understand that in today’s economy, maintaining your farm’s productivity is more important than ever. That’s why we offer 24-hour service and support to get you back on your feet when something goes wrong.
Our selection of machines ranges from backhoe loaders and motor graders to skid steer loaders and telehandlers. Our comprehensive ag solutions also encompass an extensive line of work tools such as crumblers, eliminators, folding bars and bed mulchers. When you apply attachments to your fleet, your machines become even more versatile to perform various jobs. Each machine can also handle different soil conditions whether you’re in the middle of planting season or harvesting time.
New vs. Used Equipment
Quinn has agriculture equipment for sale in California, but it may be difficult for you to determine whether you should buy new or used machines.
Purchasing new ag tools requires a vast upfront investment. However, you can increase your ROI over time if you use your machines on a daily basis. Other advantages of buying new include having full ownership, deducting taxes, receiving depreciation deductions and having the equipment when you need it. You have complete control over your engines and can make decisions based on your requirements.
In contrast, buying new may not be the best bet for your business — especially if you’re trying to build a foundation. Selecting used equipment eliminates the higher initial expense without compromising quality. At Quinn, we maintain and service all our used ag machines to help you complete necessary jobs. Buying used is also the perfect option if you won’t use the machine each day and instead use it every so often for particular tasks.
Renting vs. Buying Options
If you know you want to supplement your existing fleet with another useful machine, do you buy or rent? Depending on your situation, either can be a practical solution. However, you should choose to rent for one-time projects or if a machine is out of service. Ag equipment for rent in CA at Quinn also gives you daily, weekly or monthly flexibility options.
Whether you need a piece of machinery for short- or long-term services, renting can also help you upgrade your equipment further down the line. It gives you the chance to see if the particular tool suits your operations and boosts productivity. With renting, you don’t have to worry about maintenance and repair costs, either.
Contact Us Today About Our Agricultural Equipment
When it comes to your agricultural business — whether your work involves material handling, harvesting, earth moving or planting — Quinn sells, rents and services all of our ag equipment in California. Our experts will help you find the most economical solution for your business whether you’re looking to rent or buy machines and attachments. We choose only trusted brands and even offer flexible financing options if needed.
Quinn provides premium customer service and support and gives you an extensive selection of solutions to help you get the job done. Check out one of the convenient locations that offer agricultural machines or call us at 888-987-8466 to speak with a representative. Contact us online today for a free quote and to learn how we can help your company drive progress.