A critical component breakdown can feel like the end of the line. Cat® machines are specifically designed to be restored to “good as new” working condition by rebuilding components. Quinn Company’s expert component rebuilds are performed by certified technicians to the exact quality, contamination control and safety standards as the Caterpillar® factory.
- Cleaning & Preparing Components for Initial Assessment
- Complete Tear-down & Inspection of All Components
- Components Reconditioned to Caterpillar Guidelines
- Components Reconditioned using Genuine Caterpillar Parts
- All Engines Dyno Tested for Compliance to Caterpillar Specifications
Quinn Company can perform component rebuilds at regularly scheduled intervals for Cat and non‐Cat machines based on factors such as machine use, condition monitoring and fuel consumption. As a general rule, the greater the demands you place on your equipment, the more you will benefit from regular component rebuilds.
Download our Component Repair Brochure.
Contact Quinn CRC for your component rebuild service!