Call us today at 888.987.8466 or fill out a Contact Form for a free Quote or more information!
Temporary Commercial Generators and Power Systems
Primary and standby power requirements can change at any given moment, requiring the flexibility to respond to any applications or situation. Renting equipment provides a cost-effective way to increase versatility and maintain productivity while controlling costs relating to owning and operating a larger fleet.
If you’re looking for a temporary power solution or an air compressor rental in California, you’ve come to the right place. For nearly 100 years, Quinn Power Systems has been serving the equipment needs of a diverse range of industries throughout the region. Whether you’re in the market for a Tier 4 generator rental to meet stringent CA emissions regulations or a 3-phase generator to provide primary power for an industrial application, you’ll find the reliable units required on a temporary basis.
Call 800.789.9781 rental power support from Quinn Power Systems.
Quinn Power Systems has the most dependable and up-to-date electric power rental equipment and high-pressure air compressor rentals in central and southern California. Our power rental product line is designed to your needs during both emergency and planned outages. Our air compressor and power products serve commercial, industrial, institutional and manufacturing facilities as well as our agricultural clients.
Why Choose Quinn for Your Power Rental in California?
Since 1919, Quinn Power Systems has offered sales, rentals and service of high-quality industrial machinery. With the largest selection of rental power equipment in California, we have generators, load banks and other products for every possible application. You can also rent high-pressure air compressors for your one-time jobs or when your equipment is being fixed.
We offer daily, weekly, monthly or longer-term rentals on temporary commercial generators and additional power equipment, so you only pay for the products you need when you have a use for them. Our flexible rental terms allow you to swap out equipment based on your changing needs for the flexibility to take on more work and a wider variety of applications. When you choose a Cat® trailer generator or large generator rental from us, you avoid the large expense of buying new while eliminating costs relating to storing, transporting and maintaining equipment.
Cat electrical equipment rentals from Quinn Power Systems make good sense for businesses that are:
- Searching for an emergency temporary power supply
- Frequently changing jobs and regulatory environments
- Interested in controlling costs while expanding capabilities
- Staging a remote job site or outdoor event
- Keeping pace with an increase in power supply demands
Rental Power California Businesses Rely on Quinn to Drive Progress
As the authorized Cat dealer for Southern and Central California, we are home to an extensive inventory of rental equipment that sets the standard for the industry. In addition to genuine Cat generators, and more, we also offer temporary power system solutions from other leading name brand manufacturers. We offer contingency planning generator rentals and related equipment and accessories to ensure your business is ready for planned and unplanned power outages. You’ll also find Cat trailer generators for reliable industrial power wherever your work takes you.
When you partner with Quinn for your temporary power supplies and air compressor rentals, you benefit from an extensive selection that includes:
- Small to large generator rental sets ranging from 20KW to 2000KW and 5.2 MW turbines. We have the broad capabilities to custom-configure a temporary commercial generator to your project requirements.
- Temperature control expertise including chiller, AC and cooling tower applications. Our energy-efficient equipment is ideal for heating and cooling job sites, trailers, temporary structures and outdoor events.
- Compressed air solutions including air dryers, receivers and oil-free compressors. You benefit from the ability to power your tools and systems with improved safety and versatility.
- Reliable equipment built exclusively for rental. Our temporary commercial generators and additional rental products are built to withstand the most rugged applications and environments.
In addition to a large inventory of rental equipment, our experienced, factory-trained technicians maintain all our rental equipment to exacting standards. When you rent from Quinn, you get a reliable machine that works well.
Contact Us About Cat Electrical Equipment Rentals Today
At Quinn Power Systems, we strive to make the process of renting power equipment as easy and affordable as possible. In addition to our short- and long-term rentals, we provide the opportunity to lease a generator. With locations in Bakersfield , Los Angeles, Fresno, Lancaster, Oxnard, Riverside, Salinas, Santa Maria, and Sylmar, you never have to wait long or travel far to find the temporary or emergency products you’re searching for.
Get in touch with us online or by visiting the store in your area. We’ll provide expert guidance for choosing the right equipment and offer a free, competitive quote.
Renting air compressors and power equipment offers a number of advantages over buying outright. When you’re working with a limited budget and have a temporary need, Quinn can fill the gap with cost-effective rentals.
Many of our clients rent generator sets to handle temporary power outages while electrical upgrades are being performed. Construction and mining companies use our products for work in remote jobsites where other sources of power are not accessible. Manufacturing and packaging facilities have rented equipment to help fulfill large one-off orders. Operations that have out-of-commission air compressors rely on our rentals to keep productivity going until theirs can be fixed. We offer a wide range of options for your business including Oil Free Compressors, Oilless Air Compressors, Portable Compressors, Large Compressors and Portable Air Compressors. All of these solutions are designed to save you money and be reliable when you need them most!
Getting the right powered air compressor to suit your needs is what Quinn Cat specialized in every day. We have the compressor for rent option on all of our quality products so you can get what you need fast and have a rental compressor and other key power equipment as soon as possible!
There are other benefits of short- or long-term power and air compressor rentals for California businesses, too. When you rent, you:
- Save on maintenance costs and enjoy less chance of breakdown: All power system rentals come fully serviced by our factory-trained technicians for reliable use in any conditions.
- Don’t have to make an investment: You can free up capital for use on other things by renting instead of buying – your credit rating will also improve as rentals do not appear as a liability on your company’s balance sheet.
- Get modern efficiencies without breaking the bank: You may not be able to afford to replace your aging generator or other power equipment outright. By renting, you can take advantage of the savings today’s modern technology offers.
Quinn Power Systems also offers delivery, sizing, hook-up and fuel services along with spider boxes, distribution, cables, transfer switches, and cable ramps.
For more information download our Quinn Power Systems Rental Brochure or call (800) 789-9781.