Quinn Power Systems has provided world-class commercial power generation systems to California for decades. We supply emergency, standby, and prime power systems to hospitals, data centers, telecommunications sites, utilities, treatment plants, schools, high rises, and high-tech manufacturing centers. We’re leaders of Electric Power Generation, Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS), Switchgear, and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) solutions.
Quinn Power Systems is the only factory-authorized seller of Cat® generators in Central and Southern California. Our products include Cat diesel and natural gas generator sets in all ranges that lead the industry in performance and reliability. We also have a large number of used Cat generators for sale – check our inventory online.
Diesel & Gas Power Generation
Quinn Power Systems offers single-engine packages ranging from 25kW to 4,000kW, and can be paralleled for higher kW output or redundancy. Standby gas and diesel generators, prime power gas and diesel generators, and combined heat and power (cogeneration) solutions are Quinn’s specialties.
No matter the project size, the experienced and dedicated Quinn Power Systems’ staff will deliver the right solution for the right cost.
- Upfront Engineering Support – Sizing, Drawings, Equipment Selection, Codes
- Project Management
- Dedicated Commissioning Group
- Emergency Standby
- Prime Power – Cogeneration, Peak Shaving, Biogas
- Emission Solutions
- Off Road Stationary
- Portable Diesel Equipment
- Project Financing
Electric Power Equipment
- 40 – 4,000 kW Diesel
- 25 – 4,000 kW Gas – Off-road, Stationary, or Portable Diesel Equipment
- Industrial Engines – Diesel or Natural Gas, Booster Pumps
- Marine Engines and Generators – Commercial and Pleasure Craft
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) – Flywheel
- Transfer Switches – Automatic, Manual
- Paralleling – Custom Switchgear, Onboard
- Emission Control
- Accessories – Enclosures, Fuel Tanks, Load Banks
Industrial Engines – Quinn Power Systems serves the California area from the San Joaquin Valley to Orange County with Cat Industrial engines, related accessories and capabilities from installation to maintenance. We offer Cat Industrial engines rated at:
- C0.5 (11 hp) to 3,616 (6,598 hp) in our Diesel line up
- G3,304NA (95 hp) to G12CM34 (8,180 hp) in our Gas group
- C18 ACERT (600 hp) to 3,516 (1,985 hp) in our Fire Pump engines
Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) – Cat Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) with kinetic power cell technology systems available from 50 KVA to Multiple MVA.
- Battery Free and Environmentally Friendly
- 97% Full Load Efficiency
- Exceptional Partial Load Efficiency
- Unity Power Factor Correction
- Lowest Input Distortion of Less than 5%
Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) – Quinn Power Systems offers a broad range of switch products positioned to support any type of emergency power application. Closed transition and bypass/isolation switches are also available.
Cat Remote Power System Monitoring – Reduce the risk and maximize your performance – remotely. Cat’s Remote Power System Monitoring allows remote monitoring and control, alarm notification, reporting and system tests/runs. Connect to your system and monitor from anywhere, anytime; available for single or multiple sites.
Cat Marine Engines – Quinn power Systems supplies Cat commercial and pleasure craft propulsion engines from 63 to 9,652 brake horsepower. Our engine offering is complemented by a full line of marine generator sets from 13 to 4,840 kW at 60 HZ. We also offer Marine Parts and Marine Service support with a fleet a dedicated Marine flied service vehicles to provide dockside repair, maintenance , and overhaul on all makes and models of marine engines.
Get more information on Work Boat & Commercial Engines and Pleasure Craft & Personal Marine Engines.
Installation & Startup – Count on Quinn Power Systems to get you equipment or integrated system up and running – quickly and efficiently. Our factory trained technicians are top in the industry, and are knowledgeable in safety standards and local codes to ensure a proper installation.