Quinn Power Systems has provided world-class commercial power generation systems to California for decades. We supply emergency, standby, and prime power systems to hospitals, data centers, telecommunications sites, utilities, treatment plants, schools, high rises, and high-tech manufacturing centers. We’re leaders of Electric Power Generation, Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS), Switchgear, and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) solutions.
Cat® Generators – 25kW to 4,000kW
Quinn Power Systems is the only factory-authorized seller of Cat® generators in Central and Southern California. Our products include Cat diesel and natural gas generator sets in all ranges that lead the industry in performance and reliability. Check out our new electric power generation models here.We also have a large number of used Cat generators for sale – check our inventory online.
Diesel & Gas Power Generation
Quinn Power Systems offers single-engine packages ranging from 25kW to 4,000kW, and can be paralleled for higher kW output or redundancy. Standby gas and diesel generators, prime power gas and diesel generators, and combined heat and power (cogeneration) solutions are Quinn’s specialties.
Cat® Home & Outdoor Generators
Performance at your fingertips. Cat’s collection of premium features sets the RP Series apart from its peers.
- Class-leading number of power outlets for maximum usability
- Premium Class-H insulation for better performance in tough conditions
- Durable, anticorrosion-treated steel fuel tank with fuel gauge for 11 to 15 hours of run time, depending on model
- Never-flat wheels with bolt-through axles that won’t bow or break
- Fuel-efficient overhead valve engine engineered with heavy-duty liners
- Muffler heat shielding for safety
- Everything you need to start the engine is on one side
- Accessible air filter, fuel and oil drains
- Manual fuel shutoff prevents leaks and keeps fuel from getting trapped and spoiling in the generator
- Automatic voltage regulators (AVR) designed to control and regulate the output voltage regardless of the load
Us the sizing calculator to find the right Cat Generator for you.
Click here for more information on Cat portable generators.
Click here to contact your local Quinn Sales representative.
No matter the project size, the experienced and dedicated Quinn Power Systems’ staff will deliver the right solution for the right cost.
- Upfront Engineering Support – Sizing, Drawings, Equipment Selection, Codes
- Project Management
- Dedicated Commissioning Group
- Emergency Standby
- Prime Power – Cogeneration, Peak Shaving, Biogas
- Emission Solutions
- Off Road Stationary
- Portable Diesel Equipment
- Project Financing
Electric Power Equipment
- 40 – 4,000 kW Diesel
- 25 – 4,000 kW Gas – Off-road, Stationary, or Portable Diesel Equipment
- Industrial Engines – Diesel or Natural Gas, Booster Pumps
- Marine Engines and Generators – Commercial and Pleasure Craft
- Transfer Switches – Automatic, Manual
- Paralleling – Custom Switchgear, Onboard
- Emission Control
- Accessories – Enclosures, Fuel Tanks, Load Banks
Get more information on Healthcare Industry, Residential, and Small Commercial Building Generators.
Quinn Power Systems serves the California area from the San Joaquin Valley to Orange County with Cat Industrial engines, related accessories and capabilities from installation to maintenance. We offer Cat Industrial engines rated at:
- C0.5 (11 hp) to 3,616 (6,598 hp) in our Diesel line up
- G3,304NA (95 hp) to G12CM34 (8,180 hp) in our Gas group
- C18 ACERT (600 hp) to 3,516 (1,985 hp) in our Fire Pump engines
Click here for more information in industrial engines.
Cat Remote Power System Monitoring
Reduce the risk and maximize your performance – remotely. Cat’s Remote Power System Monitoring allows remote monitoring and control, alarm notification, reporting and system tests/runs. Connect to your system and monitor from anywhere, anytime; available for single or multiple sites.
Installation & Startup
Count on Quinn Power Systems to get you equipment or integrated system up and running – quickly and efficiently. Our factory trained technicians are top in the industry, and are knowledgeable in safety standards and local codes to ensure a proper installation.