Complete and Specialized Hydraulic Services
When you need a hydraulic component repair, we’ve got you covered. We’re committed to making hydraulic repairs economical by cutting costs without cutting corners.
When dealing with a failing hydraulic system, the first step is to isolate the cause — using sophisticated diagnostics, Quinn Company can help you avoid a trial-and-error approach with a failing hydraulic system.
Hydraulic Service Capabilities
- Complete repair and manufacturing capabilities
- All brands of hydraulic cylinders, rods, pumps, motors and components
- Contamination Control Certification
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Re‐rod and re‐tube options
- Rod straightening
- Rod and valve spool re‐chroming
- Full service machine shop
- New cylinder fabrication
- Full production hone up to 22 inch bore
- Re‐groove pulleys
- Metal spray pump shafts
- Filter Changes
- General Machining Services
- Onsite Service
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis
All Makes. All Models.
Quinn Company can service all brands of equipment and machines, including:
Five Star Facility
Quinn Company’s hydraulic service department, located in Fresno, is one of only a few shops in the country to have attained Five Star Contaminant Control status. Five Star status is an elite level reserved for those dealerships that incorporate best practices for contamination control into every level of their business. Five Star facilities are subject to regular audits and must continue to demonstrate the same high commitment to cleanliness to retain certification. This means all hydraulic pump repairs are completed in a clean facility and quality checked to the highest standards.
- Parts Inventories – maintained and protected in a clean environment
- Oil System Cleansing – with specialized high‐efficiency kidney loop filter tooling
- All Bulk Oils – filtered prior to use
- Specialized – hydraulic hose cleaning processes
- Dust Control – procedures in all shop areas
- Portable Particle – counters to monitor oil contaminant levels
If it uses hydraulic oil, Quinn can service it: cylinders, pumps, motors and valves.
Contact Quinn Hydraulic Services for maintenance, repairs and testing of:
Pumps and Motors
If your machine’s pumps and motors aren’t set correctly and load tested properly, you’re losing performance and wasting fuel. Trust Quinn Company to repair your pump and motor problems quickly and correctly, saving time and money. We provide a complete selection of repairs for hydraulic pumps on Cat equipment as well as allied brands such as Case, Hyster, Hitachi and more.
Pump, Motor, Valve, Repair Service
- All Makes Teardown, Inspection, and Failure Analysis
- Cat® Trained Repair and Reconditioning Capabilities
- Full Load and Pressure Testing
- Hydraulic Hammer Repair
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
Pump, Motor, Valve, Replace Services
- OEM Remanufactured Components
- OEM New Replacement
A well‐functioning hydraulic pump is essential to your machinery’s ability to deliver fuel‐efficient performance on the job. For all of your hydraulic pump repair needs, including emergency service and scheduled maintenance, contact Quinn Company’s Hydraulic Services department.
Cylinders and Rods
Many of today’s excavator cylinders have new retention nut torque requirements for proper operation. Don’t guess at the correct torque settings. Wrong torque equals wrong performance.
Quinn Company repairs cylinders from 1.5 inches to 12 inches, with rods to match. All replacement rods are IHCP (induction hardened chrome polished) which are harder and last longer. With a large inventory of replacement parts on hand, repairs can be completed with a fast turnaround.
Quinn Company offers a one‐year warranty on all hydraulic cylinder repairs, covering all parts and labor. We offer repairs and service not only for Cat equipment but also for allied brands such as Hyster, Komatsu, Volvo and more.
Don’t repair your cylinders and rods just to finish the job. Repair to last.
Quinn Company knows valves. We have the knowledge and parts to repair valves usually for less than replacement cost and test them under pressure before re-installation.
Hoses and Fittings
If you work with hydraulic machinery every day, you know how quickly contamination can lead to inefficiencies or equipment failure. Trust the team at Quinn Company to take every precaution during a hydraulic hose repair to prevent contaminants from compromising your heavy equipment.
Hose and Coupling
- Low, Medium or High Pressure Hoses Available with Standard or Reusable Fittings
- All Makes & Size Fabrication Hose Assemblies
- Cat Recognized Contamination Control Procedures with Projectile Cleaning of all Assemblies
- Reusable and Permanent Crimp Couplings
- While You Wait Assemblies
- Each Hose is Pneumatically Cleaned with a Foam Core Plug Before Fittings are Installed
- One Year Warranty On Hose Repair Completed by Quinn Company
Although most service is completed out of our Fresno Hydraulic facility, Quinn Company offers hydraulic hose field repairs to locations throughout southern and central California.
Quinn Hydraulic services are available at our Fresno location.