Complete and Specialized Hydraulic Service
Hydraulic systems are essential to the operation of today’s heavy equipment. You’ll find them in everything from excavators and telehandlers to bulldozers and skid steer loaders. Hydraulics, which rely on pressurized fluid — typically oil — to generate power, provide a more efficient way to create movement. They can also increase machine power, accuracy and precision.
Because of their crucial role in machine performance, hydraulic systems require regular service to keep them in peak operating condition and to prevent the leakage of fluid. Pumps, motors, rods, valves and cylinders are just a few of the many components that may need attention to keep them from failing at the wrong time.
Quinn Company Offers Reliable Hydraulic Services in California
At Quinn, we’ve been providing the best heavy equipment solutions to companies in Central and Southern California since 1919. When you need a hydraulic component repair, we’ve got you covered. We’re committed to making hydraulic repairs economical by cutting costs without cutting corners.
When dealing with a failing hydraulic system, the first step is to isolate the cause — using sophisticated diagnostics, Quinn Company can help you avoid a trial-and-error approach with a failing hydraulic system.
About Our Hydraulic Equipment Service in California
Our service offerings include:
- Hydraulic service capabilities: Our expert, factory-trained technicians can handle all types of hydraulic component repair and manufacturing tasks such as rod straightening, cylinder fabrication and valve spool re-chroming.
- Additional services: Besides our first-rate hydraulic repair service in California, we can also take care of inspections, filter changes, machining and preventative maintenance. On-site support and service is also available.
- All makes, all models: Although Quinn Company has been an authorized Cat® equipment dealer since 1925, we can also offer a comprehensive assortment of hydraulics services for machines from other leading manufacturers such as Case, John Deere, Bobcat, Volvo and many others.
- Five-star facility: Our Fresno location features a fully equipped in-house hydraulics service department that is one of the few shops in the U.S. to attain the coveted Five Star Containment Control designation. You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that our facility meets the highest industry standards for cleanliness and contamination control.
Hydraulic Service Capabilities
- Complete repair and manufacturing capabilities
- All brands of hydraulic cylinders, rods, pumps, motors and components
- Contamination Control Certification
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Re‐rod and re‐tube options
- Rod straightening
- Rod and valve spool re‐chroming
- Full service machine shop
- New cylinder fabrication
- Full production hone up to 22 inch bore
- Re‐groove pulleys
- Metal spray pump shafts
- Filter Changes
- General Machining Services
- Onsite Service
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis
All Makes. All Models.
Quinn Company can service all brands of equipment and machines, including:
Five Star Facility
Quinn Company’s hydraulic service department, located in Fresno, is one of only a few shops in the country to have attained Five Star Contaminant Control status. Five Star status is an elite level reserved for those dealerships that incorporate best practices for contamination control into every level of their business. Five Star facilities are subject to regular audits and must continue to demonstrate the same high commitment to cleanliness to retain certification. This means all hydraulic pump repairs are completed in a clean facility and quality checked to the highest standards.
- Parts Inventories – maintained and protected in a clean environment
- Oil System Cleansing – with specialized high‐efficiency kidney loop filter tooling
- All Bulk Oils – filtered prior to use
- Specialized – hydraulic hose cleaning processes
- Dust Control – procedures in all shop areas
- Portable Particle – counters to monitor oil contaminant levels
If it uses hydraulic oil, Quinn can service it: cylinders, pumps, motors and valves.
Contact Quinn Hydraulic Services for maintenance, repairs and testing of:
- Pumps and motors: We can ensure your equipment’s hydraulic pumps and motors are at the proper setting, which will deliver maximum performance and improve fuel efficiency. We can also conduct full load and pressure testing.
- Cylinders and rods: Our technicians can repair hydraulic cylinders as large as 20 inches in diameter, fabricate compatible replacement rods, and re-chrome rods that have pitting or scoring damage.. All cylinder repair work comes with a one-year warranty for your protection and peace of mind.
- Valves: Our extensive hydraulic component repair capabilities also include replacing valves, which perform the essential task of directing the flow of liquid through the hydraulic system. We’ll also test the newly installed valves under pressurized conditions.
- Hoses and fittings: We can install new hoses and couplings to prevent the leakage of hydraulic fluid. We take every precaution to prevent fluid contamination during the hose replacement process.
Pumps and Motors
If your machine’s pumps and motors aren’t set correctly and load tested properly, you’re losing performance and wasting fuel. Trust Quinn Company to repair your pump and motor problems quickly and correctly, saving time and money. We provide a complete selection of repairs for hydraulic pumps on Cat equipment as well as allied brands such as Case, Hyster, Hitachi and more.
Pump, Motor, Valve, Repair Service
- All Makes Teardown, Inspection, and Failure Analysis
- Cat® Trained Repair and Reconditioning Capabilities
- Full Load and Pressure Testing
- Hydraulic Hammer Repair
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
Pump, Motor, Valve, Replace Services
- OEM Remanufactured Components
- OEM New Replacement
A well‐functioning hydraulic pump is essential to your machinery’s ability to deliver fuel‐efficient performance on the job. For all of your hydraulic pump repair needs, including emergency service and scheduled maintenance, contact Quinn Company’s Hydraulic Services department.
Cylinders and Rods
Many of today’s excavator cylinders have new retention nut torque requirements for proper operation. Don’t guess at the correct torque settings. Wrong torque equals wrong performance.
Quinn Company repairs cylinders from 1.5 inches to 12 inches, with rods to match. All replacement rods are IHCP (induction hardened chrome polished) which are harder and last longer. With a large inventory of replacement parts on hand, repairs can be completed with a fast turnaround.
Quinn Company offers a one‐year warranty on all hydraulic cylinder repairs, covering all parts and labor. We offer repairs and service not only for Cat equipment but also for allied brands such as Hyster, Komatsu, Volvo and more.
Don’t repair your cylinders and rods just to finish the job. Repair to last.
Quinn Company knows valves. We have the knowledge and parts to repair valves usually for less than replacement cost and test them under pressure before re-installation.
Hoses and Fittings
If you work with hydraulic machinery every day, you know how quickly contamination can lead to inefficiencies or equipment failure. Trust the team at Quinn Company to take every precaution during a hydraulic hose repair to prevent contaminants from compromising your heavy equipment.
Hose and Coupling
- Low, Medium or High Pressure Hoses Available with Standard or Reusable Fittings
- All Makes & Size Fabrication Hose Assemblies
- Cat Recognized Contamination Control Procedures with Projectile Cleaning of all Assemblies
- Reusable and Permanent Crimp Couplings
- While You Wait Assemblies
- Each Hose is Pneumatically Cleaned with a Foam Core Plug Before Fittings are Installed
- One Year Warranty On Hose Repair Completed by Quinn Company
Although most service is completed out of our Fresno Hydraulic facility, Quinn Company offers hydraulic hose field repairs to locations throughout southern and central California.
Learn More About Our Hydraulic Equipment Service in California
Quinn hydraulic services are available at our Fresno location. Feel free to stop by to see our five-star facility in person and meet our team. We can also perform hydraulic component repair and service work at our other locations in Central and Southern California. If you have questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 888-987-8466. You can also contact us online at your convenience.