Caterpillar is converting VisionLink sign-in credentials to a Caterpillar username (CWS ID), which are sign-in credentials authenticated by the Cat® Corporate Web Security (CWS) system.
Ready to get started? Watch the tutorial.
For multiple VisionLink logins, download the conversion instructions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Your converted credentials are protected with enhanced security protocols for authentication and authorization
- You can use single sign-on (SSO) for easier access to VisionLink and other Cat applications
- You will sign in to VisionLink using the Cat login screen
- You will see /cat added to the end of each VisionLink URL (for example, https://unifiedfleet.myvisionlink.com/cat)
- Starting September 27, 2021, when you log in to VisionLink, we will walk you through the conversion process. It should take just minutes and minimal effort on your part to convert your credentials.
- Watch the brief tutorial video before you begin
- Save your CWS ID credentials because you will use them to access VisionLink after the conversion
- Look for the email confirming the successful conversion
If you use bookmarks to access VisionLink, you will need to update them by adding /cat to the end of each URL.