Your equipment is the backbone of your business. You need to get every dollar of value from it that you
can. Cat® Technology Services is built to help you better manage your equipment, lower your operating costs
and uncover even more value. Whether you manage five machines or 100, understanding what your
machine can tell you can make a difference to your bottom line.
Cat Technology Services offers you the ability to:
- Reduce costs through preventive maintenance, fleet optimization and life cycle planning
- Improve utilization by scheduling equipment and personnel better
- Spot problems before they happen with data, inspections and fluid analysis
- Receive expert recommendations on equipment maintenance and repair
- Track equipment location, speed and avoidance zones
- Reduce emissions by burning less fuel
CAT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
With three levels of service to choose from, you get the support you want without paying for services you
It pays to get connected.
You work hard to get the most out of your equipment and your crew. Together, we can build a custom solution to meet the needs of your business, from equipment monitoring to total site management. Whatever your level of service needs, your solution will result in:
- Minimize downtime
- Maximize production
- Improve reliability
- Reduce lifecycle cost
- Improve asset utilization and fleet management
Contact Quinn Company today to learn more about Cat Connect for your equipment. Call (844) 228-2382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download our Cat Connect brochure.
For information regarding Caterpillar’s Data Governance and information sharing policies in regards to equipment information collected from Cat® Connect customers relating to machines, products or other assets and their associated worksites, please click here.