The Emergency Transfer and Load management (XLM) product supports transfer between the utility source and generator bus and allows for sustained parallel operation with the utility for load management applications.
Generator Protective Devices
Utility Protective Devices
- Generator Demand Priority Control
- Automatically match the on-line generator capacity to the loads, and avoid unnecessary operation of generator sets.
- Data Table Interface
- Accommodates interface with a building management system for monitoring all system parameters via Modbus RTU or TCP
- Supplemental Hardware Synchronization Check Relay (ansi 25 Device)
- Provides additional discrete synchronization protection
- Remote Power Monitoring System
- To monitor breaker status, alarms, metering and other operating parameters