ATS MX Contactor
Cat® CTX Series switches are built for residential and light commercial applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch.
Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door.
- The Unit Is Available In Open Type, Nema 1 Or Nema 3r Enclosures. The Mx-60 Control Panel Adds A User Interface And Functionality, Including:
- Pushbuttons for test, exercise set, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and times operation
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Additional Options Include:
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Special timer settings