ATS ATC Breaker / Contactor
Cat® Service Entrance Rated (SER) automatic transfer switches (ATS) are designed to provide standby power emergency power to entire installation loads to protect against utility power interruption; yet allow the ATS to be as close as possible to the point of service entrance. By safely and in code compliance, integrating the necessary overcurrent protection and service disconnecting means into the automatic transfer switch, a single installation can be made at the service entrance. This design eliminates the need for a separate upstream fault protection and respective interconnections, which in turn reduces installation space, time, and cost. Breaker-based Service Entrance Rated transfer switches are available from 30A to 5000A.
UL 1008 listed up to 3200A
4000A, and 5000A UL 891 listed
- Controls And Wiring
- All controls relays and industrial grade relays are totally encapsulated to minimize exposure to dust and dirt. Lugs are 90º rated and all control wire is #16 AWG, type XLPE with a 125º temperature rating.
- Durable powder-coated steel NEMA 1, 3R or 12 enclosures with three door hinges to ensure proper support of the door and door mounted devices. The hinges have removable hinge pins to facilitate door removal for easy wall mounting or service and are supplied with pad-lockable latches.
- Available Options
- 4-position test switch
- Remote communications
- Surge suppression
- Selectable automatic or non-automatic operation
- Seismic Zone 4 Qualified (BOCA, CBC, IBC, UBC and OSHPD)
- Communications for the ATC-300+ controller via RS-232 or Modbus through an integrated RS-485 port
- Field selectable, multi ratio, control voltage transformer 50/60 Hz
- Load sequencing contacts
- Multi-meter options available
- Open, closed or delayed transition
- Space heaters
- Integral overcurrent protection
- Optional Delayed Transition Includes:
- Pre-transfer signal with 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. contacts
- Time delay neutral