ATS ATC Breaker / Contactor
Cat® transfer switches are designed for a variety of standby power applications. They provide flexibility, reliability and value in a compact package. The open transition breaker-based Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) will provide fully functioning transfer in applications where a momentary loss of power is acceptable on retransfer from emergency to normal power supply. The Cat Open Transition MCCB & MCS types of ATS also permits periodic testing of the emergency source without interrupting power to the loads and are available from 30 to 1000 amperes.
IBC 2006, CBC 2007 and OSHPD
- Controls And Wiring
- All controls relays and industrial grade relays are totally encapsulated to minimize exposure to dust and dirt. Lugs are 90º rated and all control wire is #16 AWG, type XLPE with a 125º temperature rating.
- Durable powder-coated steel NEMA 1, NEMA 3R and NEMA 12 are available with ATC-100 and ATC-300+ controllers. NEMA 4 is only available with the ATC-800 controller. The enclosures are Seismic Qualified (BOCA, CBC, IBC, UBC). The hinges have removable hinge pins to facilitate door removal for easy wall mounting or service and are supplied with pad-lockable latches.
- Available Options
- Suitable for service entrance
- Load sequencing contacts
- Selectable automatic or non-automatic operation
- Controller availability: ATC-100, ATC-300+,and ATC-800
- Field selectable, multi ratio, control voltage transformer 50/60 Hz
- Surge suppression
- Multi-meter options available
- Integral overcurrent protection
- Space heaters
- Remote communications
- Communications for the ATC-300+ Controller via RS-232 or Modbus through an integrated RS-485 port
- 2- or 4-position test switch
- Optional Delayed Transition Includes:
- Pre-transfer signal with 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. contacts
- Time delay neutral