Cat 735 with 36 ton (32.7 tonnes) rated payload offers proven reliability and durability, high productivity, superior operator comfort and lower operating costs. Spacious two-person cab with forward facing trainer/passenger seat and off-road oil/nitrogen front suspension cylinders keep the operator comfortable through out the working day. True “on-the-go” differential locks with simple operation improve cycle times and productivity. Strong durable Cat ACERT engines and electronically controlled transmissions deliver high productivity with low fuel consumption.
Body Plate Thickness
Service Refill Capacities
- Rops/fops Cab, With Full Instrumentation, Including:
- Instrument cluster display module.
- Indicator lamps: left turn, secondary steering, primary steering loss, front and rear brake temp (735/740 and 740 Ejector only), brake oil pressure, action lamp, transmission fault, park brake, charging system status, differential lock, body not in float, right turn, high beam, transmission hold, machine filter warning, retarder, retarder up shift warning
- Gauges: engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, torque converter oil temperature, fuel level, and fuel tank level gauge
- Meters: service hour meter, speedometer, tachometer