Rough terrain or off-road forklifts are designed to navigate job sites with rugged landscapes, including hills, ditches, and soft or muddy ground. Quinn Lift has off-road forklifts in Arizona and California that can handle more challenging environments such as sod, citrus, pipe yards, and agricultural fields/farms. We have off-road forklifts from many reputable manufacturers with the features and specifications you need to lift and transport heavy materials.
Our Manitex Liftking forklifts give you high-quality and reliable performance at every job site. Features include ergonomic controls, easily accessible service points, simple operation and high ground clearance. The Manitex Liftking models in our fleet include:
- Model M with 6,000 to 10,000-pound load capacity
- Model P with 6,000 to 12,000-pound load capacity
Manitou off-road forklifts are made for the tough terrain of construction sites and similar outdoor applications. These machines are simple and efficient for material handling uses. The models in our fleet include:
- M 30-2
- M 30-4
- M 40-2
- M 40-4
- M 50-2
- M 50-4
- MSI 30
- MSI 35
- MSI 40
- MSI 50
HARLO is an established rough terrain forklift manufacturer that makes dependable machines. The HARLO models in our fleet include:
Benefits of Rough Terrain Lift Trucks
An off-road lift truck’s primary advantage is its maneuverability in harsh environments due to the oversized, threaded tires. Operators have greater control for stability, precision and steering response, so the machine is safe to operate and less likely to tip over.
In addition to a design tailored for navigation in challenging conditions, off-road forklifts offer these benefits:
- High ground clearance: Since off-road forklifts have all-terrain capabilities, the lift truck can drive on rough surfaces and climb embankments without getting stuck.
- Better traction: Rough terrain forklifts have excellent terrain grip and stability in uneven, muddy and soft ground conditions. The lift truck can navigate over these surfaces to operate effectively.
- Optimal power output: Rough terrain lift trucks have power setups that provide power to each tire, ensuring a continuous power supply and mobilization.
- Reduced maintenance costs: Since off-road lift trucks are made to handle any terrain, they’re built for efficiency and durability. You can get more out of your machine with less wear and tear.
Quinn Lift Has Many Financing Plans
If you need to explore finance and credit options, Quinn Lift can help. You can apply for a Quinn account, enroll in the Cat® Financial service or sign up for the Cat Card Program. Use our payment calculator to determine your monthly payments with each plan to decide which is best for your budget.
Find Your Closest Location
We have multiple locations throughout Southern California and Western Arizona for your convenience. Our lift service facilities are in:
- Salinas, California
- Bakersfield, California
- Santa Maria, California
- Fresno, California
- Oxnard, California
- Yuma, Arizona
Request a Quote for Off-Road Forklifts for Sale at Quinn Lift
Quinn Lift has off-road forklifts in California and Arizona that can lift and maneuver heavy loads in all terrains. Request a quote for your rough terrain forklift or contact us online for more information.