INTRODUCING AUTOMATED GUIDED VEHICLE SYSTEMS
Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (AGVS) by Jungheinrich are designed to reduce your costs, increase your productivity and streamline your business.
Enhance the efficiency of your internal transport tasks.
By using our Automated Guided Vehicle Systems from Jungheinrich, you can provide the foundation for enhanced efficiency and optimized processes.
Benefits of implementing an Automated Guided Vehicle System:
• Individual adaptation to your tasks and environment
• Simple integration into existing processes and systems
• High safety levels thanks to a comprehensive vehicle safety system
• Reliable transport with precise navigation
• High flexibility concerning layout changes
• Process reliability thanks to consistent performance
• Products are transported with care thanks to the extensive array of safety sensors
Jungheinrich Automated Guided Vehicle Systems can adapt to a wide range of conditions:
• Various conveyor technologies
• Different racking systems
• Traveling in lifts
• Operation of pallet lifts
• Connection of gravity roller conveyors
• Communication with high-speed and fire protection doors
Automatic Guided Vehicle implementation includes:
• Individual employee training
• Safety training for all relevant parties to ensure smooth integration of the AGVs
• Operational reliability thanks to fine-tuning and integration tests
• Complete documentation is transparent and easy to understand
Models include the EZS 350a NA Tow Tractor & EKS 215a High-Level Stacker
EZS 350a NA – Tow Tractor
Towing capacity: up to 11,000 lb (5,000 kg)
Features: Robust towing truck, suitable for towing multiple trailers and has compact dimensions for use in narrow aisles.
EKS 215a – High-Level Stacker
Lift height: up to 236 inches (6,000 mm)
Capacity: 3,300 lb (1,500 kg)
Features: Versatile AGV, suitable for nondrive-under loading aids and stations