Thank you for your interest in ThinkBIG! Download and fill out the application to apply to Caterpillar’s ThinkBIG Technician Training Program or access our online version here. Once the application is completed, please email email@example.com for further instruction!
The ThinkBIG application involves several steps.
Submit an application for employment or sponsorship to Quinn Company. The application must include all supporting documents:
- Three letters of recommendation. One from a teacher; one from a current or previous employer, counselor or school administrator; and one from a person of your choice
- An essay at least 250 words in length describing why you want a career in the Diesel/Heavy Equipment industry
- A resume describing related school and career activities, leadership roles and work experience
- Official transcript(s) from high school, college, or university. GED or CHSP certificates are acceptable
- Have a San Joaquin Delta College application form on file.
- Complete the Wiesen Mechanical Aptitude Test with an acceptable score.
Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed and considered for an interview. Applicants selected for interviews will have their interview scheduled based on their application submission date. Because there are a limited number of sponsorships we can extend each year, we recommend getting your application completed as soon as possible.
Contact our ThinkBIG recruiter at 562-463-4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.