On-site Olympian generators are no longer just luxury items for large estates. Your computers, entertainment systems, security alarms, air conditioners, freezers and other appliances depend on reliable power. The trend toward in-home health care is another reason to consider on-site power generator systems.
Olympian generator sets from Caterpillar provide affordable, dependable standby power in a wide range of sizes - and Quinn Power Systems provides reliable local service.
Advantages of Caterpillar Olympian Generators:
- Choice of diesel or gas units.
- Safe installation according to local electrical codes.
- Sound attenuation for quiet running in rural subdivisions or urban neighborhoods.
- Enclosures designed to “blend in,” with mufflers mounted inside, and more than 200 paint colors available.
- Sure fire automatic startup.
- Many options.
Caterpillar offers on-site standby generators in an unlimited range of sizes for multi-family rental or owner-occupied housing complexes. Systems include:
- Standby generators for elevators, essential lighting and other code-mandated loads.
- Standby generators for dwelling unit loads.
- Combined heat and power packages for large buildings or multiple buildings served by district heating or cooling systems.
Visit Caterpillar’s line up of power generation products online for more information.
Financing available, from conventional loans to flexible leases with no up-front cost and low, fixed monthly payments.
To request a quote, visit our Request a Quote page online and provide just a few pieces of information:
1. Zip code where the unit will be located,
2. Square footage of the building,
3. Diesel or natural gas,
4. Your contact information.
For Cat and Olympian brand gas and diesel Generator Set specification sheets Click Here
Contact Quinn Company
Have a question or comment about any of our products or services? Contact Us Now
View our complete list of generator specifications.
Apply for Credit
Quinn and Cat Financial can provide the best credit and financing options for your situation. For information on credit, financing, or to obtain a Quinn credit application visit our Quinn finance page.
Safety Tools & Resources
Are you looking for safety materials for your business? SAFETY.CAT.COM is a web site offering customers working around heavy equipment safety information such as checklists, toolbox talk materials and literature. The site was launched as part of Caterpillar's ongoing commitment to helping customers avoid injury.