Cat produces some of the most advanced truck engines available with the broadest product line, and they’re backed by the largest support system in the industry. Built on the success of mechanical engines and electronic engines, Cat Diesel Power has established a reputation for low cost of ownership and operation.
Quinn Company Truck Centers are ready to perform everything from major repairs such as diesel engine overhauls and component rebuilds to routine brake jobs, clutch adjustments, tune ups and oil changes to get you back on the road.
Truck Repair Service
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Alternators & Starters
- B.I.T. Inspection
- Custom Hydraulic Service & Repair
- Dynamometer Analysis & Diagnostic Checks
- Electrical Instruments & Controls
- Engine Cooling & Radiators
- Filter Replacements
- Fuel System
- General Engine Service
- General Mechanical Repair
- Hydraulic Hose Assemblies
- Oil and Fluid Sample Analysis
- Precious Metals Overhaul Kits
- Radiator Repair
- Smoke Opacity Tests
- Steering System
- Throttle Control
- Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Windshields, Wipers & Washer
Truck Engine Service: Chassis Duo
We have five chassis dynamometers (dyno) within our service operations. We perform horsepower checks to evaluate the performance of your Cat truck engine. By measuring engine and wheel horsepower, engine coolant temperature, boost, and intake temperatures, Quinn technicians can make sure your engine is running at peak performance. All testing is accompanied by a detailed report of the test results.
RV/Truck Engine or Generator Repair
Our Power Solutions technicians can troubleshoot and repair your engine to get you back on track and on the road quickly. We provide complete preventative maintenance programs to keep your RV up and running. We can arrange for towing when needed and we also tailor a maintenance program to meet your needs. Maintenance can be performed at any of our locations.
- Auxiliary Power Units
- Chassis Vehicle Inspection Service
- Comfortable Drivers Lounge with Large Screen TV and Cable
- Competitive Engine ECU & Components Diagnostics
- Contract Towing
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning
- DOT Inspections
- Drop‐off Service
- Extended Night Hours and Saturday Hours
- Motel Accommodations Nearby
- Online Parts Ordering
- Pre‐Arranged After Hours Service
- Preferred Maintenance Contracts – Multiple Year Service Intervals
- Preliminary Repair Diagnostics Within One Hour (provided fault code present)
- Power Cube Auxiliary Power Units
- Trailer and cargo bodies, undercarriage & decking
- Transmission and Differential Repair or Exchange
- Wireless Internet Access
Extended Service Coverage / Overhaul Protection Coverage
Caterpillar offers an optional repair cost protection plan for owners of Truck and Commercial engines. The coverage pays 100% of parts and labor charges for any covered failures caused by defects in materials or workmanship less a deductible charge. The cost and duration of the coverage is dependent on the coverage chosen and application of the engine.
In addition to engine expertise, our technicians have truck air conditioning, anti‐lock brakes, and wheel seal installation experience. We are Eaton VORAD, Autoshift and manual transmission certified; we are also PAR certified by Caterpillar. Quinn Company can fulfill all your repair needs – bumper to bumper.
Contact your local Quinn Truck Center to schedule your on‐highway engine service today!